ROCKS & RHONES
May 20 / 21, 2017 11am – 4pm
Tickets are limited and are expected to sell out for this popular event.
Five El Dorado County wineries will host a wine and food experience celebrating Rhone varietals grown in the rocky soils of El Dorado’s Pleasant Valley. Indulge in perfect pairings. Meet the winemakers. Discover the region’s beauty. The wineries are located in Pleasant Valley, just south of Placerville: Auriga, Holly’s Hill, Miraflores, Narrow Gate and Sierra Vista.
- $35 early bird through 4/30
- $40/person in advance online
- $45/person at the door
- $20 for designated drivers
Price includes logo glass.
“Mountain of Wine” Raffle supporting Ag in the Classroom.
Win 100 bottles of wine from the five pleasant valley wineries.
Raffle tickets available at the event.
- Spicy pulled pork lettuce wraps
- Hearty corn chowder soup with focaccia
- Shrimp Ceviche
- Braised Short Ribs with cheese and bacon grits
- Sausage with Lyonnaise potatoes
- Vegetarian Shepherd’s pie.
Narrow Gate Vineyards
- Brie, prosciutto, fig jam, arugula crostini
- Smoked Street Tacos with a cumin fennel slaw
Sierra Vista Winery
- Tunisian cilantro citrus chicken skewer on a seasonal salad with blood-orange vinaigrette
- Carved smoked rosemary pork loin topped pomegranate au jus